- PGI successfully advocated and lobbied for reopening of Garissa University and issuance of university charter. Through community conflict intervention and resource based conflict in Fafi, construction of more water pans was advocated through the county government for reduction of conflict. Awareness creation on countering radicalization with 1400 member reached. Formation of CVE committees in the three sub counties, Garissa, Fafi and Ijara. Capacity building on community policing committees.
- Implimented the Niwetu program for Enhancing Countering violence extremism in Education Institution
- Reached 20 primary Schools and 8 Secondary schools
- Trained 30 teachers, PTA representative, and Board of managements (BOMs) Member
- Implementing NAJIHUSISHA – BUILDING ON MEANINGFUL COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
© 2018 All rights reserved
Made with ❤ with deepAfrica