- Construction and equipping of three boreholes in 3 sub counties. Fafi, Sangailu, shimbire which is in good working condition. Beneficiaries 500(Sangailu)+650 (Fafi)+800(Shimbire) households serving a total of 12,030 beneficiaries (Livestock and People).
- In Fafi Daadhere) an earth pan was constructed to benefit households.
- In Tana River, Intervention in 20 schools, with 8 schools benefiting from construction of a 50m3 masonry water tanks and the other schools getting renovations, 6 getting Solar plant and 6 benefiting from construction of latrines.
- In Garissa county, PGI has been involved in infrastructure improvement and water sanitation for 3 secondary schools in Hulugho, Fafi and Banane (Laghdera subcounty).
- Purchase and installation of Seven 10,000 litres water tanks and Two 20,000 litre tanks during drought in 6 locations namely Ohio (160 Households), Maalim (90 households), Saka Junction(106 households), Dogob(91 households), Hadley(89 households), Ziwani , Bakuyu, Daad, Diiso (200 households), Absamant(275 households), Nuno (68 households).
- Construction of two mobile toilets in Ziwani and Bakuyu and Tana river.
© 2018 All rights reserved
Made with ❤ with deepAfrica